Blasted Tree pamphlet published


I've been watching Blasted Tree's print process posts on Instagram: folding cover stock, stamping the title. 

It's a beautiful little booklet with an excerpt from my Interview with a River project. These durational poems can be seen on the press's website, along with my video poem... but to have a copy in hand is a lovely thing indeed. Support this small press and buy yourself a copy.

Blasted Tree Website

Editor Kyle Flemmer wrote some lovely things on Instagram:

"oh my I'm excited about and proud to be involved with this project, even though I can only publish a sliver of sophie's work. I've just learned she'll be visiting the Al Purdy A-Frame to shape the project into a full MS, and I'm so glad to hear her experimental eco-poetics are getting the support they deserve.

I highly recommend you keep an eye on sophie's work in the coming months and years, "crystal and clay" is just a tiny teaser of her amazing Interview with a River project, and there is much yet to come!"

So I guess, I'd better get back out on the river!

Comments

Popular Posts